Derentis SGU Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derentis SGU Alliance

SGU Alliance Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opinions and Critics needed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miramax

Miramax

Opinions and Critics needed Empty
PostSubject: Opinions and Critics needed   Opinions and Critics needed EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:04 am

I took something simple, ran it by GM's members and developed it, here is how it went.... Now I am seeking your thoughts as well Derentis, anything goes, good comments and bad.... Need opinions for future development.

Generation 1

Opinions and Critics needed Obliviontestsig2

Opinions and Critics needed Obliviontestsig3

Opinions and Critics needed Obliviontestsig4

Opinions and Critics needed Obliviontestsig7

Generation 2

Opinions and Critics needed Obliviongeneration2sig4

Opinions and Critics needed Obliviongeneration2sig1

Opinions and Critics needed Obliviongeneration2sig3

Opinions and Critics needed Obliviongeneration2sig2

Generation 3

Opinions and Critics needed Obliviongen3sig4

Opinions and Critics needed Obliviongen3sig1

Opinions and Critics needed Obliviongen3sig3

Opinions and Critics needed Obliviongen3sig2

( Bonus : small tweek to 3rd Sig )

Opinions and Critics needed Obliviongen3sig3boosted
Back to top Go down
Moonface
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Opinions and Critics needed   Opinions and Critics needed EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:36 am

they alll suck and i declare war on you
Back to top Go down
Miramax

Miramax

PostSubject: Re: Opinions and Critics needed   Opinions and Critics needed EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:51 am

Moonface, your spirit is strong but your actions foolish, I am 10x your size... Maybe you can come play with me later though Razz

And remember if they Suck then wanna tell me why and how ?, otherwise they will always suck and your going to have to look at a sucky Sig all the time when I spamm about the place Moonface. Serrious if you hate them then Great, it means you have an opinion and I wanna hear it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Nerull
Bringer Of Death
Bringer Of Death
Lord Nerull

PostSubject: Re: Opinions and Critics needed   Opinions and Critics needed EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:55 am

ok I wish there was #'s beside each sig lol but here I go

Gen 1

Sig 1 and 3, both of these have a good pop too them and everything seems too flow good , ( I also perfer this size of sig as well)

Gen 2

I didn't like any of them , they just seemed blah and like a common sig

Gen 3

I do like this border you have , it might look better if sized the same of gen 1 sig's

Sig 4 and 5 , I liked how these looked , and that tweak you did just made that last one as well Smile

hope all this helps
Back to top Go down
Superbia
The Legion
The Legion
Superbia

PostSubject: Re: Opinions and Critics needed   Opinions and Critics needed EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:05 am

Guess I'll throw my opinion as an old skool sig-maker in here as well Razz

-color of the writing isn't fitting in any of the sigs. Try white or another color from the background with different overlays, or no overlay but with 1pix border. Also don't just push the writing in a corner, play around with it a little more, angle, placement, size etc.
-sig 3 shows a nice improvement, with the added angle and the added flare, try to find fitting effects you can add for other sigs as well. (Maybe not the others shown here, but in general)
-look for good graphics with a range of fitting colors, good composition, etc. The only really good picture imo is #4. Btw, no need to mirror #4, the direction was more pleasant to the eye in generation 1. Plus the composition 'leads' the eye to the writing, not the other way around.
-size and border, try to play around with those variables as well. I think all of the sigs are still too large and their proportions are a little off.
-the generation 3 sigs are not my style at all, sorry. This kind of border has been overdone, if you want a png style sig try to download different kinds of brushes to use on the borders. And I don't like bevels, lol.

Other than that, keep up the good work Smile
Back to top Go down
Miramax

Miramax

PostSubject: Re: Opinions and Critics needed   Opinions and Critics needed EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:48 am

Had a little go at it with some of your ideas, not sure how it turned out but hey, its a work in progress.

Opinions and Critics needed Theroy2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinions and Critics needed   Opinions and Critics needed Empty

Back to top Go down

Opinions and Critics needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Derentis SGU Alliance :: Public Area :: Spam/Games-
Jump to: