Derentis SGU Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derentis SGU Alliance

SGU Alliance Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Volarial's application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Volarial
Insane Ones
Insane Ones

Volarial's application Empty
PostSubject: Volarial's application   Volarial's application EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:38 pm

Are you willing to get a commander within Derentis: Generally Prefer to be my own, so yes, once I'm in, so will my commander Wink

What were your previous alliances and why did you leave them. Please be specific: Displeased ones; looking for security of a larger group and the promise of war. javascript:emoticonp('Twisted Evil')

do you have "unsettled issues" with us ? Nada
If yes what were the issues? N/a

Do you know anyone from Derentis?: Lord Nerull

Tell us why you wish to join Derentis: ...Fun, security, sharing of resources/techs, ability of wage war on a serious level....

How often do you login a day : Logged in if I'm at home, fair percentage of the day.

Whats Your Ingame ID# : 4907

Total Army Size (Workers/Refusers) Count: 1,035,036 - 710,000 (123,156)

Raw UP/Total UP: 10,002 (42,091)

Spy / Anti Spy Levels: 22/19

What are your previous war experiences? None in this game apart from small individual wars. Have led strategic forces in other text bases mmorpgs.

A little history of you in the game, apart from those mentioned above : Moderately aggressive, though friendly enough to avoid major conflict have stolen planets/farmed from people all over the board, and will continue to do so as necessary. Still have moderate ties to members in most major alliances.

Tell us about yourself in real life, job, study, family, hobbies etc : 20yo, studying political science and philosophy, have a family, have hobbies Wink

Anything else you want us to know? Lookin forward to running with a sweet crowd!

Willingness to improve your army size: I don't need to be asked.

You recognize that this alliance is part of a non-peaceful Alliance and during war you will be expected to participate and take orders from strike team leaders and High Council: Oh no! War? Dang, I didn't realize I'd have to FIGHT people. Meh, I guess I'm down with that.

Agree to be active in the game, on the Derentis Forums and on MSN (and obtain an MSN account if you do not currently have one): Sure thing.

Back to top Go down
Moonface
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Volarial's application   Volarial's application EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:49 pm

Whats your timezone?

And how much do you consider the ramifications of your actions on the rest of the members of the alliance before you act? And following on from the last question, if doing something were to lead to a war, retaking a planet for example, would you still do it?
Back to top Go down
Volarial
Insane Ones
Insane Ones

PostSubject: Re: Volarial's application   Volarial's application EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:57 pm

I'm Eastern.
Of course I consider my actions and the ramifications they will have.
Though I will not shy down from attacking someone out of the fear of retaliation, and will respond to attacks in an appropriate and timely matter, I will not take hings far enough to put my alliance at risk without due cause.

The wars I have been involved in have been with unreasonable parties who were not willing to negotiate peace of neutrality after an exchanging of blows.
As for attacking someone if I thought my actions would lead to war; it really depends on the scenario, but if I thought it was in any way a questionable judgment, I would be sure to bring the issue to the attention of the alliance before hand.
Back to top Go down
Lord Nerull
Bringer Of Death
Bringer Of Death
Lord Nerull

PostSubject: Re: Volarial's application   Volarial's application EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:40 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Volarial's application   Volarial's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Volarial's application
Page 1 of 1